This White dining bench works well as seating for dining room tables. The sturdy solid mango wood bench with turned-legs will surely make a striking statement in your beautiful home. This bench is designed in an ornamental and rustic style. The bold dining bench has some distressed look. The colors brighten up the look of the table. This bench is spacious and will make comfortable seat for three people. A unique piece of art will take you by surprise with its charm. It compliments many different decorating styles including rustic, vintage, country, arts and crafts and mid-century or modern style.
- Overall: 61" wide x 18" deep x 18.25” high inches.
- Weight Capacity: 500 pounds
- Weight: 52 pounds
- This bench adds an elegance and charm to your entryway, living or dining room.
- This bench has 4 beautiful spool spindle legs to bring the colonial ambience.
- Made of Solid Mango wood
- This white dining bench is hand finished in multi-step process to enhance the White washed color.
- Color: Distressed White Washed finish
- Assembly Required: Yes, some assembly needed (Assemble legs).
- Top Surface: 61" wide x 18" deep
- Not every piece will be same as the solid wood features variations inherent to materials such as a rustic distressed finish, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in different variations, or other antique-like characteristics, therefore no two pieces will be of same finish.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe any spills immediately with a clean, dry soft cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and any strong chemical polish.
Note: • Rustic, reclaimed wood features exposed knots, surface imperfections such as nicks and small cracks, and some unevenness and minor bowing of the wood.
• The metal used in our pieces are sometime unsealed and UN-coated to allow it to go through a natural aging process which will give it a weathered, rusted look with time.