Maadze LLC (Maadze) provide Limited manufacturers’ warranties on all goods in accordance with factory guidelines based on normal use therefore all Items are warranted to be free from defects in design and workmanship for a period of 6 months following the date of original delivery. In order to determine the most effective resolution to any warranty claim we will require pictures that demonstrate the warranty claim to be provided by you to Maadze.
UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, Maadze RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DETERMINE THE APPROPRIATE REMEDY AND WILL EITHER REPAIR OR REPLACE THE DEFECTIVE ITEM OR PARTS. The repair or replacement of an item or part does not extend the duration of the warranty period nor begin a new warranty period. If an item is discontinued, Maadze may replace it with a similar item not to exceed the cost of the original item. REFUNDS ARE NOT AVAILABLE.
General Exclusions: *Several situation of Items when they are exempted from Warranty are
- In Reclaimed and rustic wood furniture there will be cracks on the joint of the wood, natural aging holes, or some visible warping on the wood. which cannot be considered as the defect, because the Item is not damaged, but these are its properties which in several ways enhances its appeal. As these products are quite steady and strong in nature.
- The kiln-drying process is used to minimize any cracking and warping. however, exposure to harsh weather or extreme climate changes can still affect the wood over time and cannot be considered a defect.
- Improper Care and Use, Accidents, Abuse and Normal Wear & Tear: Proper care and usage are essential to preserving your rights under this warranty. This limited warranty does not cover damage resulting from neglect, abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear, accidents or storage; including (but not limited to) burns, cuts, scratches, tears, scuffs, watermarks, indentations or pet damage. Any furniture that, in our opinion, has been abused or mistreated will not be covered by this warranty. This limited warranty does not cover fading or stains from spills such as (but not limited to) acids, solvents, dyes, ink, paint or other corrosive chemicals or bodily fluids. We caution consumers against improper cleaning, application of chemical products or protective coatings, and exposure to sunlight, bright lights or extreme heat or cold. Items so exposed are not protected under this warranty. This warranty does not apply if your merchandise is damaged using detergents, abrasives or other harsh cleaning agents, or improper or inadequate maintenance.
- Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches, abrasions.
- Any product modifications by customer.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.