A classy rustic piece hand crafted in a style to give it a one of a kind looks. The craftsmanship in this piece startle the imagination as for how the artisan has used all the textures, wood tones and the natural elements to design this. The true uniqueness of this quadrant cube bookcase is that one whole big plank of solid wood is used to make the side wall of this rustic piece. No joints are there. But the inner area is divided with three shelves equally. This stunning piece will add beauty to the ambiance of the living room, study or the library. With variety of historical and contemporary influences, this piece is surely going to steal the show.
- Overall: 18" wide x 16" deep x 66” high inches.
- Weight: 91 pounds
- Made of Solid Mango Reclaimed wood
- White cube storage unit is hand finished in multi-step process to enhance the White washed color.
- Color: Distressed White Washed finish
- Assembly Required: No
- In between each cube area: 14 inches.
- Simple but sturdy design of the bookcase
- Top surface space area: 18 W x 16 D
- Not every piece will be same as the Solid wood features variations inherent to materials such as a rustic distressed finish, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in different variations, or other antique-like characteristics, therefore no two pieces will be of same finish.