The armoire has a chic rustic contemporary feel. The armoire is divided into two parts. Both the parts have two doors designed with a beautifully carved motif. The carving is seeing through which can highlight the beautiful items of the home from outside of it. Its strong handle will let the easy open and close of the doors. Both the parts are further divided by two shelves. The shelves are easily adjustable. They can be removed and fixed easily according to the preferences. The armoire even has a rod in the above-divided part which is also easily adjustable. The convenience of the rod makes it easy to hang clothes in it. This elegant armoire can be placed in the living room, bedroom, kitchen, or even in the bathroom. With its several uses and unique structure, this solid wood armoire stands as one of kind piece. The intricate carving on the front doors of the armoire is fashioned like the beats of music. The armoire brings in the flow of rhapsodies to the home.
- Overall: 35.2" wide x 23.4" deep x 72” high inches.
- Weight: 179 pounds
- Expertly handcrafted carving on the doors of this distressed white carved wardrobe.
- Beautiful different design on each door of the wardrobe closet brings an elegance to its presence.
- Made of Solid Mango wood
- Carved almirah is hand-finished in a multi-step process to enhance the distressed white finish.
- Number of Doors: 4 doors.
- Number of Shelves: 4 Shelves (Upper Shelf is adjustable)
- Shelves: (30.75" W x 20" D x 15"H each).
- Color: Distressed Whitewash finish
- Assembly Required: No
- Enough space to place your stuff and to arrange things in any room.
- Tip-over Restraint Device Included: Yes
- Not every piece will be the same as the solid wood features variations inherent to materials such as a rustic distressed finish, knots, hairline cracks, and oil stains, which may result in different variations, or other antique-like characteristics, therefore no two pieces will be of the same finish.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe any spills immediately with a clean, dry soft cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and any strong chemical polish.
Note: • Rustic, reclaimed wood features exposed knots, surface imperfections such as nicks and small cracks, and some unevenness and minor bowing of the wood.
• The metal used in our pieces is sometimes unsealed and UN-coated to allow it to go through a natural aging process which will give it a weathered, rusted look with time.