Experience the grandeur and magnificence of our Temple, a sacred sanctuary that radiates peace, serenity and spirituality. Crafted from the finest materials, the temple boast an impressive and intricate design that will leave you in awe. The temple is adorned with exquisite carvings and intricate details that adds to its charm and allure.
With ample space the temple is built to provide a comfortable and peaceful environment for meditation, prayer and reflection. The temple is constructed using solid mango wood, ensuring its durability and longevity. Below the temple is a one shelf which works as a stand for the pooja plate. This can be pushed inside when not in use and pulled out to keep the pooja plate while worshipping. There is some storage space in the bottom of the temple. That space is divided with one side with shelves and on the other side the space is in the form of two drawer. The drawers also have fine carving on them, which shows the outstanding craftsmanship of the artisans.
The temple is a symbol of purity and divinity. It also signifies peace and tranquility. It is a place where you can connect with your inner self and solace from the chaos of the outside world.
Bringing this temple will make your experience the beauty and sanctity and will transport you to a world of peace and spirituality.
- Overall: 50" wide x 24" deep x 72” high inches.
- Weight:192 pounds
- Expertly handcrafted carving on the sides and drawers of this carved Temple.
- Beautiful different design on each drawer brings an elegance to its presence.
- Made of Solid Mango wood
- Temple is hand finished in the multi-step process to enhance the mahogany finish look.
- Number of Drawers: 2 deep pull out drawer (21.5" W x 20" D x 8"H).
- Number of Shelves: 2 Shelves (22" W x 20" D x 9"H).
- Color: Mahogany finish
- 1 pull out Aarti Tray.
- Assembly Required: yes some
- Enough space to place your stuff and to arrange things in any room.
- Tip over Restraint Device Included: Yes
- Not every piece will be same as the solid wood features variations inherent to materials such as a rustic distressed finish, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in different variations, or other antique-like characteristics, therefore no two pieces will be of the same finish.