Handcrafted in solid mango wood this 5-Drawers Trunk Coffee table is a unique piece of furniture which brings a rustic charm to any living area. This square shape coffee table has one door opening upwards providing ample space to keep the things and it also features with 5 pull-open storage drawers. Use it as a coffee table, a bedroom dresser, a fun place to store games ... the possibilities are endless. Made from solid, reclaimed wood and finished to a smooth finish, this trunk will be a unique addition to your home. The black hinges and handles are made of sturdy metal for durability. The uniqueness of this coffee table is that no two pieces are the same. Every piece is an individual piece in itself.
- Overall: 36" wide x 36" deep x 18.5” high inches.
- Weight: 99 pounds
- Simple but sturdy design of the rustic square trunk coffee table brings an elegance to its presence.
- Made of Solid mango wood
- Number of Drawers: 5 pull-open storage drawers.
- 3 Drawers inner size: 7.18" wide x 12.75" deep x 2.58” high inches.
- 2 Drawers inner size: 12.75" wide x 12.75" deep x 2.58” high inches.
- 36-inch rustic trunk coffee table has been hand finished in a multi-step process to enhance different colors on it.
- The top surface is perfect for a coffee table and hidden storage space in this trunk can be used for storing an extra blanket, books, and magazines.
- Color: Distressed whitewashed finish
- Assembly Required: No.
- Top Surface: 36” wide x 36” deep.
- Not every piece will be same as the Solid wood features variations inherent to materials such as a rustic distressed finish, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in different variations, or other antique-like characteristics, therefore no two pieces will be of the same finish.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe any spills immediately with a clean, dry soft cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and any strong chemical polish.
Note • Rustic, reclaimed wood features exposed knots, surface imperfections such as nicks and small cracks, and some unevenness and minor bowing of the wood.
• The metal used in our pieces are sometime unsealed and UN-coated to allow it to go through a natural aging process which will give it a weathered, rusted look with time.