Make an entrance in your home with this striking console table. This solid wood console table is made with mango wood and has a light earthy color tone. The table is completely sandblasted to give it a smooth finish. The two shining knobs on two drawers help it easily glides. These drawers are deep enough to keep all your belongings secure like keys, receipts, bills, and a lot more. This console table has four spindle shape legs which not only makes it strong but also makes it look fancier. The artisans kept in mind to make it extra functional by adding a shelf in the last which comes in handy for a lot of the storage items including shoes or for seasonal décor. This rustic console table will seamlessly blend with contemporary, rustic, and farmhouse styles. So, want your guests to make a fabulous first impression then we propose to bring into your home this elegant, solid, and rustic style console table
- Overall: 50" wide x 18" deep x 30.5” high inches.
- Drawers (2): 18.25" wide x 12" deep x 4.3” high inches.
- Weight: 89 pounds
- The beautiful design of the Console table brings elegance to its presence.
- Console Table is hand finished in a multi-step process to enhance the different natural colors of the wood.
- Number of Drawers: 2 drawers.
- Number of Shelves: 1 Open Shelf 46.5 L x 15D x 16H.
- Simple but sturdy design of the Console.
- The finish of the Metal hardware is in golden color.
- Made of Solid Mango wood
- Color: Light Brown
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Not every piece will be the same as the reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nail heads, knots, hairline cracks, and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, or other antique-like characteristics, therefore no two pieces will be of the same finish.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe any spills immediately with a clean, dry soft cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and any strong chemical polish.
Note: • Rustic, reclaimed wood features exposed knots, surface imperfections such as nicks and small cracks, and some unevenness and minor bowing of the wood.
• The metal used in our pieces is sometimes unsealed and UN-coated to allow it to go through a natural aging process which will give it a weathered, rusted look with time.