The striking sideboard is made of solid mango wood. The door of the sideboard has big carved motif with glass. Beautiful gleaming brass plated brushed on iron framed handles will obviously attract the eyes. The doors of the sideboard open and closes easily. Inside, it is divided in two shelves. The shelves are deep and will allow to store lots of important belongings or cutlery. The compelling colors are creatively exposed to bring the burnt finish on the sideboard. The outstanding design and finish will make this sideboard blend seamlessly in southern delight, modern style, and rustic charm.
- Overall: 71" wide x 16" deep x 40” high inches.
- Shelves (4): 33" wide x 12.25" deep x 14.5” high inches.
- Weight: 165 pounds
- Expertly handcrafted this sideboard buffet cabinet with glass doors.
- The beautiful design of the sideboard buffet brings elegance to its presence.
- Made of Solid Mango wood
- The buffet cabinet is hand-finished in a multi-step process to enhance the colors of the wood.
- Number of Shelves: (4) 4 Long shelves space in both section of the cabinet.
- Number of Doors: 4 doors
- Color: Red finish
- Assembly Required: No
- Enough space to place your stuff and to arrange things in any room can be used as a media cabinet or buffet.
- Top Surface: 71" wide x 16" deep
- Tip-over Restraint Device Included: Yes
- Not every piece will be the same as the solid wood features variations inherent to materials such as a rustic distressed finish, knots, hairline cracks, and oil stains, which may result in different variations, or other antique-like characteristics, therefore no two pieces will be of the same finish.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe any spills immediately with a clean, dry soft cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and any strong chemical polish.
Note: • Rustic, reclaimed wood features exposed knots, surface imperfections such as nicks and small cracks, and some unevenness and minor bowing of the wood.
• The metal used in our pieces is sometimes unsealed and UN-coated to allow it to go through a natural aging process which will give it a weathered, rusted look with time.