Want to mix the art and gravity of calmness in your home? Then bring in this tall and elegantly carved bookcase which is made of solid mango wood. The singularity of this bookcase will be like modern touch with aesthetic calmness. The bookcase is equally divided into four shelves. The shelves are also solid wood planks which will hold up the strong and heavy items of the home like books, plants, or any decorative items. The finish on this bookcase is distressed black. This hand-carved bookcase has aesthetic appeal and sturdiness at the same time. The see-through carving can be seen on both the sides of this bookcase and even on the top corners of both sides. The artisans even worked on the legs of it, they carved it to make it look like blocks. This bookcase is complete dramatic work and owning this will be a heritage in your home.
- Overall: 38" wide x 16" deep x 77” high inches.
- Shelves (4): 36.2" wide x 14" deep x 16.25” high inches.
- Weight: 105 pounds
- Made of Solid Mango wood
- Expertly handcrafted carving on the sides of the bookcase.
- The distressed bookcase is hand-finished in a multi-step process to enhance the wood color.
- Color: Distressed Black white finish
- Assembly Required: No
- In between each shelf: 16.25 inches.
- Simple but sturdy design of the bookcase
- Shelf size: 36.2L x 14 D x 16.25 H
- Not every piece will be the same as the Solid wood features variations inherent to materials such as a rustic distressed finish, knots, hairline cracks, and oil stains, which may result in different variations, or other antique-like characteristics, therefore no two pieces will be of the same finish.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe any spills immediately with a clean, dry soft cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and any strong chemical polish.
Note: • Rustic, reclaimed wood features exposed knots, surface imperfections such as nicks and small cracks, and some unevenness and minor bowing of the wood.
• The metal used in our pieces is sometimes unsealed and UN-coated to allow it to go through a natural aging process which will give it a weathered, rusted look with time.