This carved trunk creates the fascination of rustic charm and functionality. The carving on the trunk has lotus carved in the middle which is a very ancient style carving. It also has the old chariot wheels carved on the trunk. The beautiful trunk opens upwards and is deep from inside. This sleek piece has a lot of storage space inside to keep the blankets, toys, or pillows. It works perfectly as a coffee table too in the living room. The trunk has distressed look on its carving. The carving is thick and deep and can be seen in the front of the trunk. The four legs of the trunk are in spindle shape and flat from the bottom which is strong enough to hold the things in the trunk. This rustic solid wood trunk carries its own story and style. Wherever you design it in your home it will bring in artistic experience for yourself and for your loved ones.
- Overall: 46" wide x 18" deep x 18” high inches.
- Weight: 65 pounds
- Expertly Hand-crafted carving on trunk’s front side.
- Made of Solid Mango wood
- The distressed storage trunk is hand-finished in a multi-step process to enhance the color of natural wood.
- Color: Distressed whitewashed with lacquer finish
- Assembly Required: No
- Enough space to place your stuff and to arrange things in any room.
- Top Surface: 44.5" wide x 17.3" deep
- Not every piece will be same as the Solid wood features variations inherent to materials such as a rustic distressed finish, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in different variations, or other antique-like characteristics, therefore no two pieces will be of the same finish.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe any spills immediately with a clean, dry soft cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and any strong chemical polish.
Note: • Rustic, reclaimed wood features exposed knots, surface imperfections such as nicks and small cracks, and some unevenness and minor bowing of the wood.
• The metal used in our pieces is sometimes unsealed and UN-coated to allow it to go through a natural aging process which will give it a weathered, rusted look with time.