What an awe-inspiring piece this is! The trunk is hand carved completely on the front side. The intrinsic carving done on the front is flawless and every detailing is fascinating. The color of the trunk is sky blue which is done with one stroke of brush which is why it is not completely blue and makes it feel like as if white breeze of clouds is floating in the sky. It has small round legs with flat base which balance the weight evenly and make it stand strongly. The side iron handle on both the sides provides a firm grip help while holding the trunk. The door of the trunk opens upwards providing ample space for storage. This solid wood trunk is a pure majestic in style and is a complete realization of art. This trunk preserves variety of historical and contemporary influences in its carving. The uniqueness of this rustic trunk is that no two pieces are same. Every piece is an individual piece in itself.
- Overall: 48" wide x 17.7" deep x 20.7” high inches.
- Weight: 77 pounds
- Expertly Hand-crafted carving on trunk’s front side.
- Made of Solid Mango wood
- Distressed storage trunk is hand finished in multi-step process to enhance the sky-blue color.
- Color: Distressed Sky Blue with lacquer finish
- Assembly Required: No
- Enough space to place your stuff and to arrange things in any room.
- Top Surface: 48" wide x 17.7" deep
- Not every piece will be same as the Solid wood features variations inherent to materials such as a rustic distressed finish, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in different variations, or other antique-like characteristics, therefore no two pieces will be of same finish.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe any spills immediately with a clean, dry soft cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and any strong chemical polish.
Note: • Rustic, reclaimed wood features exposed knots, surface imperfections such as nicks and small cracks, and some unevenness and minor bowing of the wood.
• The metal used in our pieces are sometime unsealed and UN-coated to allow it to go through a natural aging process which will give it a weathered, rusted look with time.