Copy of Return Policy
Maadze offer return policy for 10 days, you can return any eligible product which you have ordered through Maadze within 10 days from the receipt of delivery acceptance. So, if 10 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Vintage and Antique Items are not eligible for returns, also Items which are clearly marked as “Clearance” or “Sale” are also not eligible for returns, refunds or exchange. These types of Items are "Final Sale".
To be eligible for a return, all item must be returned in their original packaging and boxes, additional costs for packaging for returns will not be covered or reimbursed by Maadze. Customer is responsible for 15% restocking fee while returning an Item.
- Return request must be received and approved by Maadze customer service by contacting via "Contact Us" page or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. After the approval, we will send you a return request number along with UPS or FedEx packing label to use while shipping back to us.
- IMPORTANT: Prior to returning an item, Customer must contact us for Return Request Number.
- If the returned Item was initial sent via Free shipping, then we may deduct the initial and return shipping fee from your refund. Otherwise only return shipping fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If any Item which was initially delivered by Freight service, then we will let you know the special return instruction via freight service. Customer will be responsible for the return shipping charges, and if initially it was a free shipping then original shipping charges as well.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of business days.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Shipping on your Own
After the return request approval from Maadze customer service. If you don’t want to use our shipping service then you will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning the item. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a track able shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping costs are non-reimbursable. Maadze will not be responsible for such reimbursement while refund.
Several situation of Items when they are exempted from being returned:
- In Reclaimed and rustic wood furniture there will be cracks on the joint of the wood, natural aging holes, or some visible warping on the wood. which cannot be considered as the reason or return, as the Item is not damaged but these are its properties which in several ways enhances its appeal. As these products are quite steady and strong in nature.
- The kiln-drying process is used to minimize any cracking and warping. however, exposure to harsh weather or extreme climate changes can still affect the wood over time and cannot be considered a reason for return.
- Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches, abrasions.
- Damages can happen due to improper maintenance, use, cleaning, installation, or used in a way other than intended.
- Any product modifications by customer.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.
- Damage caused by fraud, intentional acts, war, hostilities, or vandalism..
All our products are insured with the freight carrier against any damage in transit. But such damage should be notified to driver before signing the receipt/acceptance of delivery. We will not have much options in case when the visible box/product damages are not identified at the time of delivery or within 48 hours of your order received. You may not be charged for original and return shipping charges in such cases of receiving an incorrect product,returning a defective Item or items damaged at the time of receipt.
Damages are rare while transit through our experience and superior freight delivery but it can happen. So, if you received your order damaged, please contact us immediately with as many as possible pictures of the damaged item and keep all original box/cartons and packaging until you have inspected everything. We cannot accept returned merchandise unless it's packaged in its original cartons. In such rare case of damages, either we will work with you to fix or restore it locally or we send a replacement of that product when its available or if it is a one of a kind product then you will get a Maadze credit to purchase any other product of same value.
Generally, we are not able to accept the cancellations, as once the order is processed at our end. We may at our discretion, and make an exception to this policy.
But we may process order cancellations if we received the order cancellation request within 48 hours of purchase. After 48 hours or after shipping confirmation, a 10% cancellation fee plus shipping charges will apply to all order cancellation requests.
All returns are subject to the discretion of Maadze.
Questions about the Maadze Return Policy, please contact us at: