Lookin for a small wooden temple for home! here's the solution to your finding. An elegant and beautiful small wooden temple for home and office will definitely create a sacred place full of positive vibes all over your surroundings.
The temple is nicely painted with white and brown color and decorated with culture. The side walls of the temple has beautifully carved flower patterns. The small wooden temple can easily be decorated with beautiful lightings and garlands. The base and walls of the temple from inside are decorated with traditional Indian paintings describing a more heritage look. The topmost part of the temple has total of 5 domes, all painted with golden, white color, adding an authentic touch to a complete temple. The temple has 4 small legs at the bottom to provide stability to the temples. The temple comes with a small pooja stand and a drawer. the pooja stand has a round wooden handle for easy maneuvering of the stand inside out, therefor, acquiring a very little space. Below the pooja stand is a spacious drawer, for keeping all your belongings of the temple at one place.
The small temple comes with pair of doors carved in beautiful flower patterns. The doors are provided with round handles in front for easy opening and closing of the temple. This small wooden temples with doors are best fit for your worship and meditating place. Feel the breeze of positivity while you dive in to deep meditation.
- Overall: 20" wide x 12" deep x 24” high inches.
- Weight: 25 pounds
- Expertly handcrafted carving on the doors and drawers of this temple.
- Beautiful different design on each drawer and door of the mandir brings an elegance to its presence.
- Small Wooden Mandir is hand finished in the multi-step process to enhance the different colors on the wood.
- Number of Drawers: Total 1 pull out drawers.
- Number of Doors: 2 doors cabinet space.
- Color: dark red
- Temple comes with small worshiping stand.
- Assembly Required: No
- Enough space to place your stuff and to arrange things in any room
- Not every piece will be same as the solid wood features variations inherent to materials such as a rustic distressed finish, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in different variations, or other antique-like characteristics, therefore no two pieces will be of same finish.