This sleek rectangular shape bench is made with solid mango wood. This bench has a beautiful white rustic charm which is sure to bring character to your home. The rugged rustic look can be seen on this beautiful bench. The texture and wood tones make it a one of a kind piece. This dining bench will blend easily with the ambiance of your beautiful dining area. The legs are in square shape depicting the strong design of it. The rustic bench can even slide below the dining table create more space in the dining room. An ultimate piece bringing the simplicity and boldness together.
- Overall: 61" wide x 18" deep x 18” high inches.
- Weight Capacity: 500 pounds
- Weight: 52 pounds
- This bench adds an elegance and charm to your entryway, living or dining room.
- This bench has 4 beautiful spool spindle legs to bring the colonial ambience.
- Made of Solid Mango wood
- This raw dining bench is hand finished in multi-step process to enhance the different colors.
- Color: Raw White wash finish
- Assembly Required: Yes, some assembly needed (Assemble legs).
- Top Surface: 61" wide x 18" deep
- Not every piece will be same as the solid wood features variations inherent to materials such as a rustic distressed finish, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in different variations, or other antique-like characteristics, therefore no two pieces will be of same finish.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe any spills immediately with a clean, dry soft cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and any strong chemical polish.
Note: • Rustic, reclaimed wood features exposed knots, surface imperfections such as nicks and small cracks, and some unevenness and minor bowing of the wood.
• The metal used in our pieces are sometime unsealed and UN-coated to allow it to go through a natural aging process which will give it a weathered, rusted look with time.