This striking piece of armoire is a work of an art and appears to hold magnetic aura for its beholders. It has sublime look and sharp rustic features. The two doors open the armoire. The doors have delicate big carving motif in the front. The carving of the doors is seen through. Inside it is divide in four shelves. The shelves in this armoire are deep, which provides lots of space to keep your belongings or décor items. The armoire also has a drawer in the bottom. The carving on the drawer is very fine and not seen through. This heavy built armoire is made up of solid mango wood. The craftsmanship on this armoire is inspired by vibrant designs of Mandalas. The artisans maintained the beautiful organic earthy look on this armoire. The carving is also clear and has complete smooth finish. The armoire is not only luxurious in looks but will also be an heirloom piece in your home for generations to come.
- Overall: 36" wide x 16.5" deep x 70.6” high inches.
- Drawers (1): 27.5" wide x 11" deep x 5.5” high inches.
- Shelves (3): 31" wide x 12.5" deep x 13” high inches.
- Weight: 167 pounds
- Expertly handcrafted carving on the doors and drawers of this rustic armoire high chest.
- Beautiful different design on each drawer and door of the wardrobe armoire brings elegance to its presence.
- Made of Solid Mango wood
- Armoire is hand finished in a multi-step process to enhance the different colors on the wood.
- Number of Drawers: 1 deep pull-out drawer.
- Number of Doors: 2 doors cabinet space.
- Color: Smoke gray finish
- Assembly Required: No
- Enough space to place your stuff and to arrange things in any room, with 4 Shelves and 1 drawer space.
- Tip-over Restraint Device Included: Yes
- Not every piece will be the same as the solid wood features variations inherent to materials such as a rustic distressed finish, knots, hairline cracks, and oil stains, which may result in different variations, or other antique-like characteristics, therefore no two pieces will be of the same finish.
Note: • Rustic, reclaimed wood features exposed knots, surface imperfections such as nicks and small cracks, and some unevenness and minor bowing of the wood.
• The metal used in our pieces is sometimes unsealed and UN-coated to allow it to go through a natural aging process which will give it a weathered, rusted look with time.