Maadze’s Mandolin armoire is a feast for one’s eye! This strong and sturdy armoire has a subtle look on its doors. The intricate carving on the doors of it will make you reminiscent of snowflakes. The hand carving is very detailed and delicate which craves continuous hand movements by the artisans to bring out this fashioned style on the doors. Inside the armoire has three shelves to give storage for all your belonging. The armoire has a distressed whitewash look on it. The carving on the doors in the front is see-through which then can be used to showcase your items. The carving can be seen in the drawer below. Artisan has carved a bunch of flowers on it, but it’s not seen through. This high chest has features like ornamented design, lots of storage, and a sturdy finish which will enamor you with it.
- Overall: 36" wide x 16.5" deep x 70.6” high inches.
- Drawers (1): 27.5" wide x 11" deep x 5.5” high inches.
- Shelves (3): 31" wide x 12.5" deep x 13” high inches.
- Weight: 167 pounds
- Expertly handcrafted carving on the doors and drawers of this rustic armoire high chest.
- Beautiful different design on each drawer and door of the wardrobe armoire brings elegance to its presence.
- Made of Solid Mango wood
- Armoire is hand finished in a multi-step process to enhance the different colors on the wood.
- Number of Drawers: 1 deep pull-out drawer.
- Number of Doors: 2 doors cabinet space.
- Color: distressed rustic finish
- Assembly Required: No
- Enough space to place your stuff and to arrange things in any room, with 4 Shelves and 1 drawer space.
- Tip-over Restraint Device Included: Yes
- Not every piece will be the same as the solid wood features variations inherent to materials such as a rustic distressed finish, knots, hairline cracks, and oil stains, which may result in different variations, or other antique-like characteristics, therefore no two pieces will be of the same finish.
Note: • Rustic, reclaimed wood features exposed knots, surface imperfections such as nicks and small cracks, and some unevenness and minor bowing of the wood.
• The metal used in our pieces is sometimes unsealed and UN-coated to allow it to go through a natural aging process which will give it a weathered, rusted look with time.