This elegant style coffee table is simplest but graceful in its form. It is made up of reclaimed wood which when you touch will tell the story itself. This handmade coffee table has a rough rustic look. The top half surface has a beautiful distressed greenish look and the other half has brown look on this multi-color coffee table. This rectangular coffee table has a shelf underneath to keep the magazines or the necessary items there. A solid wood coffee table with nature’s touch is sure to bring nature into the home. The four legs of the table hold the top part and the shelf of the coffee table. Some distressed look can also be seen on one of the legs of the coffee table. The rustic charm of this coffee table makes it one of a kind pieces therefore, no two pieces will be the same.
- Overall: 48" wide x 24" deep x 18” high inches.
- Top Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 75 pounds
- Expertly Hand-crafted and has a simple design, yet a classically rustic appeal.
- Rectangular coffee table is hand finished in multi-step process to enhance the distressed multi-color.
- Color: Distressed Rustic finish
- Material: Natural reclaimed wood
- Assembly Required: No.
- Top Surface: 48” wide x 24” deep.
- Not every piece will be same as the reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nail heads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, or other antique-like characteristics, therefore no two pieces will be of same finish.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe any spills immediately with a clean, dry soft cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and any strong chemical polish.
Note: • Rustic, reclaimed wood features exposed knots, surface imperfections such as nicks and small cracks, and some unevenness and minor bowing of the wood.
• The metal used in our pieces are sometime unsealed and UN-coated to allow it to go through a natural aging process which will give it a weathered, rusted look with time.